The DigVariation HTF Forex MetaTrader 5 Indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters:
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
The indicator requires DigVariation.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>MQL5Indicators.
The DigVariation HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator will help you to represent large and complicated sets of data over large time- periods, in the form of candlesticks. This unique method of representation will help you to track the progress of prices very effectively and analyze price fluctuations more effectively. Such data analysis helps you greatly with your business and you will be able to make decisions much faster. This indicator will also help you to transform all the past data that you have accumulated and also analyze them.
The Installation of the DigVariation HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5?
Do the following in case you want to install the indicator:
· Firstly, you should download the DigVariation HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your computer.
· Secondly, you should copy the DigVariation HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to the Metatrader directory.
· Thirdly, you should restart your Metatrader 5 Client.
· Fourthly, select the ‘Timeframes’ and ‘Charts’ where your indicator will be tested.
· After having done that, you should use customized indicators from the Metatrader 5 Client too.
· After that, you should right click on the DigVariation HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 and then attach it to some other chart.
· Lastly, simply press “OK”.
How to Remove DigVariation HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5
In order to remove the indicator, make sure that you go to the Chart where your Indicator is running. After that, you have to simply choose your indicator from the “Indicators list” and then, press “Delete”. This will remove your indicator.
Related Article: Demand Index HTF Forex MetaTrader 5 Indicator
Download DigVariation HTF Forex MetaTrader 5 IndicatorDOWNLOAD INDICATOR