The DecEMA HTF Forex MetaTrader 5 Indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters:
input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
The indicator requires DecEMA.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>MQL5Indicators.
The DecEMA HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator helps you analyze huge data sets in the form of candlesticks. It represents data through the help of simple visualization, and then helps you to track changes that continuously take place in price dynamics over different time periods. You can effectively use such data sets to take complex business decisions, and they will hugely help in raking up your profits. By using this indicator, you could also track data that you had accumulated before. Thus, not only can you analyze new data that was previously invisible to the naked eye, you can also transform and track changes of previously stored data.
The Installation of the DecEMA HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator
Do the following in case you want to install the indicator:
· Firstly, download the DecEMA HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to your device.
· Secondly, copy the DecEMA HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator.mq5 to the Metatrader directory.
· Next, start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client.
· After starting the Metatrader 5 Client, select the ‘Timeframes’ and ‘Charts’ where you will now test your indicator.
· After that, use customized indicators from the Metatrader 5 Client.
· Post that, you should right click on the DecEMA HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator and then attach it to some other chart.
· Lastly, simply press “OK”.
How to Remove DecEMA HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator
For deleting the indicator, go to the Chart where your Indicator was running. After that, choose your indicator from the “Indicators list” and then simply press “Delete”. After that, your indicator will be deleted.
Related Indicator: CyclePeriod HTF Forex Metatrader 5 Indicator
Download DecEMA HTF Forex MetaTrader 5 IndicatorDOWNLOAD INDICATOR