multiple candlesticks. These candlesticks are the result of pertinent price
timeseries that is processed by ColorSchaff algorithm.
Such an approach can be a handy help for informative analysis in several situations.This indicator needs ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle.ex5 compiled trader indicator
file. You have to place the file in the MQL5Indicators.
Download instructions for MT5 IndicatorThe MT5 Indicator by ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleCandle is one of the major
Metatrader 5 indicators today. It transforms the data of accumulated history
for forex traders and extends insights on the nuances of market price dynamics.
These insights are invaluable for traders as you won’t be able to locate these
nuances with naked eye. Based on these rare insights offered by
ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleCandle MT5, it will be easier for you to come up
with winning trading strategies.
Installing ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleCandle MT5 IndicatorS
- Download the ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleCandle MT5 Indicator in your system.
- Copy the MT5 Indicator.mq5 into the Metatrader Directory/indicators/experts.
- Restart or start the MT5 Client.
- Select Timeframe & Chart for testing the indicator.
- Search for “Custom Indicators” on your Navigator located at the left side of MT5 Client.
- Right click just on your ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleCandle MT5 Indicator.
- After that, you will attach to chart.
- We are almost at the final step. As you reach here, press ok. If you need, you can also adjust the settings according to your preferences.
- You will see the ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleCandle MT5 Indicator is just available on the Chart.
Removal of ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleCandle MT5 Indicator.mq5 from MT5 chart:
- Click on the very Chart where the MT5 Indicator is operating in the Metatrader Client. Select it
- Next, right click straight into that Chart
- An “Indicators List” will come up and you will click on it
- Select your preferred Indicator and just delete it
Download ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycleMetatrader 5 IndicatorDOWNLOAD INDICATOR
Related Indicator: Camarilla Equation Modified Metatrader 5 Indicator