The ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator is a great tool to have if you want to visualize and represent you data in the form of candlesticks. Such a unique way of visualizing things allows you to see all the data in the form of timeseries that can show all periodic fluctuations that have taken place in a price series. Using this will help you in making several price comparisons over short periods of time.
The ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters:input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe)
The indicator requires ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle.mq5 indicator file. Place it in <terminal_data_folder>MQL5Indicators.
This will ease the process of decision and strategy-making at all levels and will ease your burdens.
The Installation of the HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator
In order to install it, simply follow the following steps.
· Firstly, download the ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator to your computer or device.
· Then, copy the HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator to your Metatrader Directory, or the experts directory.
· Next, restart your Metatrader 5 Client.
· After that, select the ‘Timeframes’ and ‘Charts’ where you want your indicator to be tested.
· After that, search through various custom indicators that are present on the Metatrader 5 Client.
· Finally, right click on the ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator
· After you are done with the same, attach it to some chart.
· Lastly, press “OK”.
How to Remove ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle HTF Metatrader 5 Indicator
If order to remove the indicator, simply select the chart where the Indicator is running, right click on it, and then select the “Indicators list”. After selecting that, press “Delete” to remove it. This will make sure that the Indicator is removed.
Download ColorSchaffMomentumTrendCycle HTF Metatrader 5 IndicatorDOWNLOAD INDICATOR
Related Indicator: ColorSchaffRSITrendCycleCandle Metatrader 5 Indicator